What Makes A Design Print Distribution Franchise Different From Other Leaflet Drop Franchises?
Franchises are becoming a popular way to begin a new business, but not all franchises are the same, and it’s essential to buy into a brand that can bring you the success you desire and deliver all the tools you need to make it happen.
Here at Design Print Distribution, not only do we offer the opportunity to join the UK’s most successful door drop marketing franchise, we offer so much more besides.
Getting started – what support will you benefit from?
It’s easy to believe that you get the same service from your partner company with any franchise, but that’s not the case. Even when you look at other leaflet drop franchises available, we are confident that none can offer the same level of start-up equipment, guidance and area protection we do.
Here’s how we are different in a nutshell:
- Everything you need is provided from day one – including start-up contacts where we have possible leads in your area. You won’t find a better Turn-key franchise opportunity.
- A chance to work with big brands and many local businesses ready and waiting for just such a service in your area. IKEA, Specsavers, Ocado and the NHS are just some of our existing customers.
- Ongoing support every step of the way ;we are never too busy to help see you succeed.
- A protected area that you have all to yourself. We can help you identify the perfect location.
- We use a tried and tested business model that we know works, so you don’t have the start-up hard work left to do.
- We provide all the information, processes and systems you need to operate. From the back office, how to recruit leaflet distribution operatives to marketing your business and getting clients.
Your first customers – how to get them in?
With your own large territory and our intensive two-month training program just for starters, once you start, we will run a direct mail campaign to attract customers and direct many of our existing national customers to you.
Having access to business from day one is a precious asset that makes our business power unique. Using the business address we provide and a local phone number that diverts to your mobile, we have made it so you never miss an opportunity. You will have your very own micro-website supplied by us, which we populate and run social media accounts to raise your profile and train you in how to market yourself.
You will use self-employed leaflet operatives, and we provide all the documentation and information you need to recruit and onboard them, removing the worry of this for you. When you need payrolled staff, we can provide access to HR expertise to make this easier for you too.
Of course, we are confident that, given all of the above, you will be fully prepared to make your mark in your chosen territory, but we don’t leave it there. We offer access to business coaching and mentoring and ongoing support that ensures you always have back-up, a sounding board and access to professionals to continue making your businesses and yourself a success.
You should be ‘In business for yourself, not by yourself’. If we support you with practical expert help, we believe you will build a better business, so we all benefit. If you’re interested in starting your own franchise with us, why not get in touch? We’d be happy to chat to you about the opportunities that await you as a new franchisee.